The Assistant Project Manager is an exciting entry-level opportunity for a talented individual to join the Project Management team at Ed O’Neill Construction.
We are seeking sharp, detail-oriented, highly motivated, and well-organized people to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is a career-oriented individual with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of people. The selected candidate will be capable of multi-tasking, problem solving, and prioritizing workloads.
In this position, you will assist the project manager and owner in coordinating contractors and managing the construction process. You will be trained in construction project management including how to organize schedules, track inventory, and ordering and managing materials.
This opportunity represents the beginning stage of a career in construction project management. Join us at the ground level and grow your skills and responsibilities within the organization.
Ed O’Neill Construction is seeking new Assistant Project Manager candidates who are competent, dedicated and ethical, with good personal skills and attitude. We are looking for outstanding candidates who want a solid career opportunity with our firm. We believe that individuals who possess the technical aptitude and a success-oriented attitude can be trained to do the job.
Education, Experience, Licenses and Certifications
Requires graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a major in civil engineering, construction, architecture, math, project management is preferred but anyone who is interested in this position is encouraged to apply.
Requires a valid California Class C driver’s license and the ability to maintain insurability under the organization’s vehicle insurance program.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
We are looking for individuals who have the following knowledge, skills and personal abilities:
• Ability and motivation to quickly learn and apply new skills and information
• Display leadership behavior at all times in the roles of manager, supervisor, team member, customer service provider, vendor interface
• Experience or knowledge of the basic technical components of the civil engineering and construction industry, project and finance management, procurement and supply chain, vendor management.
• Customer service and management, people leadership skills
• Able to multi task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Accurate and precise attention to detail
• Goal-oriented and organized leadership
• Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
• Desire to work in the residential construction industry
• Computer skills: experience with Microsoft Office and Project or equivalents
• Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
The annualized salary range for the position is $60,000 to $70,000, with hiring dependent upon the qualifications and experience of the selected candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Send resumes for immediate consideration to:
Ed O’Neill Construction, Inc.
Telephone: (805) 368-1603